Government Law

Do you have zoning issues? Are state assessors having you pay too much property tax?

Faces of Mt. Rushmore

Do you need help negotiating government contracts? You might need to hire an attorney that specializes in government contract work such as, Lorenz Schuerch, Esq. Contact Mountain Legal, pllc to find out how we can help.